Guitars are miracles
Article by StratFans
Guitars are miracles – Entertainment – Music
Search by Author, Title or Content
Article ContentAuthor NameArticle Title
Guitars are miracles,you will have the same idea as me if you are a guitar fan as well.But do you know how to choose an guitar?
Here’s our take on the four important styles:StratocasterThis certainly is a show stealer and has a typical style. The most famous is the red and white color combination, which was extensively used by Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits. The Stratocaster is from Fender and has a neck bolted to the guitar body. Apart from this, it has double cutaway sides, 22 frets accompanied by a tremolo system or the wammy bar and three single-coil pickups. Fender designed the first Stratocaster in the early 50’s.
Some of the popular designs include:
1. Fender Deluxe Stratocaster
2. Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Guitar in Rosewood
3. Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar in Maple
4. Fender Standard Stratocaster Guitar in Rosewood
5. Fender Stratocaster Eric Johnson Signature model TelecasterThe Telecaster is another creative instrument from Fenders. It is more than just a guitar it is a complete orchestra. It is a solid body electric guitar and comprises of dual pick-ups. The first Telecaster was manufactured by Leo Fender in the 1940’s and has a single cutaway body. It doesn’t have the tremolo or wammy bar but has two different single-coil pickups.
Some of the popular Telecaster models include:
1. Fender American Telecaster HS guitar
2. Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guita
3. Fender 63 Telecaster Relic Solid Body Electric
4. Fender 72 Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar
Les PaulThis is a classic guitar that has been designed by Gibson. The salient feature of a Les Paul’s is its set neck construction, which means there are no joints or bolts. The body is a single cutaway and rounded. It is equipped with two humbucker pickups as well as a raised scratch-plate. If you want to play distorted sound then the Les Paul’s will provide you with a varied range of such sound.
Some of the legends who use the Les Pauls include Eric Clapton, Kirk Hammett (Metallica) and Slash (ex-G’N’R). Some of the famous Les Paul models include:
1. Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
2. 1959 Les Paul Standard Guitar
3. Les Paul Vintage Mahogany Electric Guitar
4. Les Paul Classic Telecaster GibsonGibson is one of the greatest brands in music and all their guitar models are classic and can’t be compared to any. Gibson was actually started in 1902 by Orville Gibson and has been responsible for giving the world some of the best acoustic and electric guitars. Some of the famous models include the arch-top Gibson L5 model, the ES-150 electric, Gibson Explorer, Flying V etc.
Some of the legends who have played a Gibson or are still using it include Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin), Ace Frehley (KISS), Frank Zappa, and Toni Iommi (Black Sabbath) to name a few. Some of the popular Gibson models include:
1. Gibson Flying V Electric Guitar
2. Gibson SG 61 Classic Electric Guitar
3. Gibson Faded SG Special Guitar
4. Gibson Explorer Pro Electric Guitar These are the best brands in guitar.
The other aspects that will help you to pick up a guitar include fretboard, the pick-ups, and the body. Full-bodied guitars are normally preferred as they can produce some of the best sounds that you will ever get to hear.
I know a great site could customize these guitars.THE FOLLOWING IS THE SITE LINK:www.rareelectricguitars.com
About the Author
I am a huge fan of ken lawrence guitars Guitar.So once i got any info about this guitar,i will share it with all of you www.rareelectricguitars.com
Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author’s information and copyright must be included.
Add to Favorites
GoArticles.com © 2012, All Rights Reserved.